The first step to connecting with just about any business involved in the motor insurance, accident management, and vehicle repair process is to register for access to CAPS® 3.0.
Information you’ll need to register
- Full business name as registered at Companies House
- Company Number
- VAT Number
- Primary contact name (usually the person with seniority)
- Primary contact email address
- Full business address
- Type of organisation (i.e. bodyshop, insurer, etc.)
- Current management system (bodyshops only)
Depending on your business type, you will be asked to review and accept the appropriate registration documents.
You will be presented with the electronic End User Licence Agreement (EULA) which can also be found as a pdf document at the foot of the webpage.
All other business types
A member of the CAPS® Team will contact you to discuss the available contractual agreements.